Hi everyone! How are your Tuesdays going?
Today is going to be another Recipe Feature, but something slightly different because this one does NOT involve anything to do with tea. So please forgive me, but this recipe sounds really yummy and delicious and involves some of my FAVORITE DESSERTS!
This is a recipe for Peppermint Oreo Fudge 🙂 … yes.
I can see myself making this recipe this holiday season, because it looks delicious and it only has 3 INGREDIENTS. My kind of cooking 😉
So without further ado, let’s get into it!
This recipe makes 16 to 36 servings.
- 12 oz. container peppermint frosting ( or add 2 tsp. peppermint extract to 12 oz. of vanilla frosting).
- 2 cups of white chocolate.
- 1/2 cup of finely crushed Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos.
- 1 cup roughly chopped Candy Cane Oreo Minis or Peppermint Oreos.
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- Add peppermint frosting & finely crushed Oreos. Mix together.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Top with roughly chopped Oreo and gently press them into the fudge.
- Place into the fridge to cool and set.
- Lift fudge from pan until the foil. Gently peel the foil from the fudge and cut into squares.
- EAT LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW.
That’s all there is to it! Copious amounts of Peppermint Oreos, White Chocolate and Frosting! Yaaaaaaaas.
Stay Tuned for more Recipe Features up on the blog!
Thanks for reading!
Cheers! Lindsay 🙂
Photo Courtesy of Tumblr