Hi guys! How goes it? Friday TGIF yaaaay!
Today I’m giving you something yummy to chew on (and something which would go really really well with all the fancy drinks). Yum Yum Yum! Weee! Sorry that was me getting overly-excited:)
Earl Grey Shortbread cookies! A perfect combination of Earl Grey and a yummy cookie that is especially a favorite around Christmas time!
Really great if it were to be combined with our Earl Grey Hot Toddy Recipe!
So let’s get into it shall we? 🙂
So this recipe makes 2 dozen– a nice amount to serve to your family or guests at dinner parties and the like this time of year!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Confectioners sugar
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag of Bean Around Books’ Earl Grey Cream or Dolce Grey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter & confectioners sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Add in flour, salt & tea leaves. Continue to mix until a soft dough forms, mix will be dry and crumbly at first but will come together.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface until its 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out cookies using a 2 inch round cookie cutter.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 20 – 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Eat! om nom nom!
You can find the original recipe from sugarandsoul.ca if you click the link here!
As always, thanks for reading and check back next week for further posts and articles!
Cheers! Lindsay 🙂
Photo courtesy of Living Better Together
Recipe found originally on Pinterest via sugarandsoul.ca