Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! 🙂
Today up on the blog I have a recipe feature in connection with yesterday’s Tea At A Glance Feature on Bean Around Books & Tea’s Moroccan Mint Green Tea.
How does a recipe for Chocolate Mint Tea sound? The delicious cleansing taste of mint combined with the sweetness of chocolate 🙂 Yum!
Alright – shall we get started?
The recipe makes 1 (one) serving!
So if you’re looking for a bigger batch, definitely double or triple the recipe. But this is also a great option if you’re looking to jack up your average cup of mint tea, just for yourself!
- 1 bag of Bean Around Books & Tea’s Moroccan Mint Green Tea
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 10 ounces of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of non-dairy milk ( i.e. soy or almond milk. Coconut milk would probably be good as well with this. I don’t see why you couldn’t use regular dairy milk too, but the recipe on the website calls for non-dairy).
- Stevia or your choice of sweetener, to taste
- Place the bag of Bean Around Books’ Moroccan Mint tea in a large mug and pour hot water over the tea bag.
- Let tea steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cocoa powder, non-dairy milk and sweetener, to taste.
- Serve HOT! 🙂
And that is all there is to it folks! I got this recipe off of carrieonliving.com via Pinterest. Ahh glorious Pinterest. Do you know how hard it was to find a Mint tea recipe on there? Actually pretty hard. A lot of the posts are how to make your own mint tea, but none using mint tea as a recipe ingredient. There are a ton of cold ingredients using mint tea but no hot ones. Luckily, chocolate mint tea to the rescue! Perfect for Fall right? 🙂
Stay Tuned for the next Recipe Feature! Have a great rest of your weekend and have a cup of chocolate mint tea on me! Cheers! Lindsay 🙂