How are we today on this beautiful Thursday? Its Friday tomorrow y’know 🙂
Today up on the blog I am going to be doing a brand spankin’ new Recipe Feature. Without intending it to be, this recipe can be made with and would be a perfect pairing with the featured tea on the Tea At A Glance post I did a few days ago, on Bean Around Books’ Hot Apple Cider Tea!
How does a recipe for Fall Sangria sound? You like? Read on to find out how to make this yummy concoction with Bean Around Books’ Hot Apple Cider Tea!
Okay so this recipe is a non-alcoholic recipe but I don’t see why you couldn’t replace the tea with either red or white wine, which would make it equally as yummy as the non-alcoholic version (maybe even yummier? Just a guess?) !
This recipe makes 8 servings
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 bags of Bean Around Books Hot Apple Cider Tea
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of pomegranate juice
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 medium orange, sliced thinly
- 1 medium lemon, sliced thinly
- 1 medium lime, sliced thinly
- 1 medium apple, cored & cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 cups of carbonated water
- Pour boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon sticks and steep for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and stir in sugar until fully dissolved.
- In a large jar or pitcher, combine tea, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, orange, lemon, lime, and apple.
- Refrigerate overnight. The longer you let it sit, and the longer you let the fruit soak, the better it will taste!
- Just before serving, add in carbonated water.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
So delicious right?! Mmmm I love sangria, and although it’s a really great drink in the Summer time when its hot, you can turn it into a Fall drink too with the addition of tea! This recipe is on thekitchn.com, here is the link Fall Sangria
I found it on Pinterest. I know what you’re saying. Of course you did Lindsay, of course you fond in on Pinterest!
That is it for me folks! Have a great afternoon!
Cheers! Lindsay 🙂